Whether you’re a fishing enthusiast, seasoned fisherman, or a novice angler, a fish cleaning station is a must-have accessory when cleaning catch. Fish cleaning tables make the process of cleaning your catch easier and faster with less of a mess. The fish cleaning table from SeaWard has influenced the marine market and quickly grown to become the most popular fish cleaning table in the industry. Here are five reasons why everyone is buying this table over its competitors:
- A Perfect Combination of Strength and Durability. Built-to-last, SeaWard’s tables are constructed with high-quality marine materials that help withstand harsh outdoor climates. It is built with tubular marine-grade aluminum, stainless steel hardware and a King StarBoard surface creating the most resilient product in the market. Plus, it is strong enough to endure up to 150 MPH wind loads.
- Distinctively Sleek & Smooth in Design. The SeaWard tables are designed by blending clean and sleek lines with thought out functionality. The cutting board is made from the leading brand of a marine-grade polymer, King Starboard. It will not rust, delaminate, or rot when exposed to water, humidity, or the UV rays of the sun. Water access is provided through a concealed waterline and base-mounted water connection system with an inlet and access plate. The tables are finished off with our long-lasting powder coating technique. SeaWard offers the choice between 3 colors, but if they are not for you, a custom color can be applied.
- Unique Features and Upgrades Available. You can make the SeaWard fish cleaning table truly your own, by adding your boat name or logo to the backsplash of the table – free of charge. The tables come equipped with unique features and optional upgrade to help make fish cleaning easier. Each table includes an accessory tray with a knife sharpener, a filet knife holder, stainless steel cup holder, a washdown hose and spray nozzle. You can upgrade and further customize your table with additional features such as LED lighting, 120V outlets, shelving, storage cabinets or a convenience sink.
- A Collection of Tables. SeaWard developed two base models and each offer a collection of features and upgrades. The Edge features a Alnet Extrablock Shadecloth awning that is durable, fade resistant and stands up to life on the water. It is retrofitted with an accessory tray and water connection system. The Chase is equipped with all the features of The Edge except for the awning, making this model more compact in structure and the right fit for many docks.
- Made in the USA. SeaWard products are made-to-order and built-to-last, right here in the USA, Florida to be specific. They build some of the richest products in the marine industry. Every product developed is carefully designed, thoroughly tested, and powerfully built with the goal to provide a better experience to Anglers, on land, by the sea.
SeaWard tables are designed with precise craftmanship and long-lasting durability making them the Angler’s choice – every time. If you’re in the market for a fish cleaning table, the SeaWard collection is the right pick.
Protect Yourself and Your Catch 5 reasons why your Fish Cleaning Station Needs a Cover
A fish cleaning station with cover is going to be a game-changer, as it keeps your workspace comfortable and helps preserve your fish for longer.
Pros and Cons of a DIY Fishing Rod Caddy
As with any hobby, the deeper you are into fishing, the more equipment you inevitably acquire. Eventually, you will run into the need for an efficient storage system.
5 Things Your Fish Fillet Station Must Have + Bonus Upgrades
SeaWard Systems developed Fish Fillet Stations for your dock that provide customers with the perfect combination of style and functionality.
How To Choose The Best Fish Cleaning Table
Invest in a fish cleaning table with a flat, stable surface for cleaning & filleting fish. It makes a huge difference in your fishing experience!